Wednesday 9 March 2011

Theft of scaffolding in Farnborough

Received from the householder via local coordinator

I have been advised by one of our Neighbourhood Watch team (Mark Harrison) that I should notify you (Southam SNT) of a theft from my property that took place in the early hours of Monday (07 March) morning.

I have had scaffold poles, fittings and timber boards stolen from my property, the boards were stacked on the drive (6 No.) but the poles (circa 20 No, of various lengths) and fittings were behind a locked gate. I believe they were stolen in the early hours and did in fact wake at 3 am as I had heard a vehicle, it was pulling off so I didn’t get out of bed to investigate.

The materials are owned by my builder and I have notified him accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment