Monday 18 June 2012

Beware the Knockers - Land Rover stolen


I have just received a call from a resident in Little Pittern, Kineton, that his Land Rover has been stolen.  It should come as a surprise to no one that two males knocked on his door two days previously; they said they were reformed criminals working on a rehabilitation scheme.  Yeah right!
Essex Police are in no doubt that their residents should ring 101 whenever these people are in the area and I quote, ‘If a Nottingham Knocker visits you, please inform police in order for us to keep track of where they are.”.
I intend to call 101 and inform Warwickshire police whenever I see these men in Kineton. I will not wait for them to knock on my door.
 Click on to this link for full details:-

Kineton Neighbourhood Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment